Monday, November 29, 2010

Windows mostly in, framing wrapping up

This week many of the windows went in. They look great! Since they are not all in yet, I'm not sure if the window we added for Nicholas is there or not, but if not, it won't really matter.



Side view....



Here's the master bath window.... I couldn't get a wide angle shot to get the other 2 windows too.



Here's the breakfast room --- this is where I believe the header at the room entrance needs to be raised so we can actually see the arched window!



Spending the last several days in Great Falls was really fun.... talk about some eye candy if you like looking at houses! Here are 2 homes which have sloping up yards and 2 different ways to grade the front. The white house has a small stone wall in the front, and the stone house just slopes gently away from the house and then more sharply.




The porch decking is 100% complete now. I'm meeting with a lighting / electrical person this week and the cabinet guy is supposed to come and take measurements. Other than that, I'm not sure what exactly will happen this week... I know they will need another day or 2 to finish the windows....roofing maybe will start too? I'm not sure when the siding and stone will go on either, it must be pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. It is looking really great!!! I love that White House from Great Falls-good inspiration.
    -Lara

    ReplyDelete