Monday, October 25, 2010

I can sleep again...we've solved the window situation....


I called Lloyd this morning and explained about adding a window for Nicholas. Anyway, I got worried that I didn't explain myself well and drove out to the property to talk to the framers in person. I came around the corner, and look what I saw.... the window is already framed!

Here is how it looked yesterday....it really needed that window... inside and out!


Also, forgot to take a picture out of the bonus room window area. I love being able to see a glimpse of the horse pastures through the trees...
The house in this picture is nearly done.... can't believe it because they started in May.... think they'll definitely be in before the end of the year..... wow.... that was fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment