Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CREPE MURDER


Note to self:

If you are ever here sitting at the computer typing on this blog and Nick is home AND you hear the sound of a chainsaw, never ever, ever, ever, ever just sit there and keep on typing.

You see the results. Alex came to tell me, "You do NOT want to see what Dad is doing." I ignored him. When I went to look, it was too late. Ryan and Nicholas went to the door and looked and started heckling him, which was not terribly appreciated. Ryan started crying because he "killed" the tree. Nicholas berated him with, "Now our yard looks terrible, nobody will EVER buy this house!" Well, lucky for me, I didn't have to join the insults because the kids pretty much had it covered. They are still out there grumbling about how the place is ruined, but I don't hear the chainsaw, so the damage is done.... at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment