Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Major Progress....this is getting exciting!

The drywall crew started on Monday. We went out to check things last night. The sun had pretty much set, so I brought a flashlight. There were still a bunch of trucks there. The drywall crew (10+ guys) was all still busy hanging away. It was unbelievable --- the house was 90% done. I'm going to go check in a minute, but I bet they are done hanging it and will begin the next part of the drywall process.

Also, went to go visit our cabinets today. They are AWESOME! I am so excited. The island is laid out in the shop and I got to make some little suggestions / adjustments to how to finish certain areas. The cabinet guy told me that I should be a builder --- I wish, I could do this stuff all day every day! Of course, now that I see the daily things happening out at the house, I realize just how busy Lloyd is. But, I do love it.

Here are some shots of these cabinets....

Island:

Study room for the boys --- fabric sitting next to the cabinet sample --- I was having him try a glaze on it -- It looked good
Fridge and freezer cabinets (they sure look noodle-y).
Fridge and freezer with another little cabinet shown between --- I like the valance going on them.

We've got some tile reconciliation issues, so I'd better get crackin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment